Holistically Oriented Fee for Service Clinician with desire to make a bigger impact
The Holistic Heart is an outpatient mental health and wellness center, with a vision of moving the practice, provision, and understanding of mental health back to a place of internal inquiry, awareness, and integration. Our uniquely skilled team of mental health practitioners provide individual psychotherapy that incorporates mind-body-spirit based interventions directly into therapeutic sessions. We also have a yoga studio in-house where our instructors offer both group classes and private sessions to counseling clients and the community.
Our team is made up of passionate, inquisitive, progressive thinkers and change-makers who are inspired by helping others return to their true nature and fullest potential. We would love to work with YOU if you match the description below!
Do you believe that individuals have the innate ability to heal? Our fast-growing team is seeking open-minded, open-hearted, change-makers to add to our clinical team. Responsibilities include managing all clinical needs associated with clients on your caseload. Administrative support is provided as part of the group practice dynamic. We are looking for a clinician to stay long-term and grow with us!
- Conduct initial intake interviews
- Create customized treatment plans that incorporate mind, body, and spirit-based interventions
- Facilitate ongoing psychotherapy sessions at determined optimal frequency for each client
- Maintain ongoing assessment of client needs
- Coordinate with other providers as needed for continuity of care
- Complete progress note documentation for all sessions daily
- Review treatment plans every 90 days, update as needed
- Incorporate ancillary service recommendations such as yoga, meditation, expressive movement, etc. into treatment plan as appropriate in support of whole-person treatment approach
We are looking for someone who...
- Has Masters level training in the provision of mental healthcare & is independently licensed in the state of RI (LICSW, LMHC) - Recognizes the innate value and potential in all people
- Feels confident in his or her ability to hold a safe space for diverse life experiences
- Is comfortable with complex clinical presentations
- Can normalize emotional responses to painful life experiences
- Can help bring conscious awareness to unconscious patterns (understands concepts of consciousness, awareness, intention, and mindfulness)
- Understands the need for, and benefit of, a whole-person approach to mental health treatment - Is confident in his or her expertise, while being open to ongoing learning and growth
- Is friendly, productive, positive, flexible, honest, self-aware, communicative and fun!
- Has a 'get it done' attitude, takes initiative, and is a fast learner
- Is comfortable giving and receiving feedback, both positive and constructive
- Takes ownership of their work, is self-directive and proactive
- Embodies curiosity and a desire to continuously learn and grow
- Is inspired by the idea of creating meaningful change as part of a passionate team
- Wants to grow within a developing company, has vision
- Creative + Fun Company Culture
- Quarterly Team Appreciation Events
- Flexible Work Schedule (you set the days and times you are available)
- Free Access to Yoga & Meditation Classes
- Opportunity to be Part of a Bigger Mental Health Movement
- Comprehensive Administrative Support
- Group Case Reviews for Peer-to-Peer Clinical Support
- Client Referral Acquisition
- Missed Appointment/ Client Accountability Policy
We are currently receiving applications for this 10-25hr/wk fee-for-service position.
Send us an email describing why you think this position is a great fit for you. Include resume and desired hourly salary.